Non-JUPAS (Senior Year Admissions)
Before you fill in and submit us the application, you are advised to read this page and visit the website(s) of the respective programme(s) to which you wish to apply for admission for updates on the programme requirements.
- Advance Offer: 2 December 2019
- Regular Deadline: 12 February 2020
- Extended Deadline: 31 May 2020
Thereafter, applications may be accepted subject to availability of places.
You are advised to read the application guide before completing the online application as the guide contains important information and guidelines that will assist you in completing and submitting your application.
The following supporting documents are required and should be submitted together with the application online as far as possible.
- (i) Copy of your HKID Card/ Passport/ Dependent Visa
- (ii) Copies of Academic Transcripts and Public Examination Results and other credentials.
- (iii) Offer letter for admission from recognized institution(s) to which you have been offered admission for 2020 entry, where applicable.
- (iv) Recommendation of an academic referee (online or by hardcopy)
- Via online system: You can submit up to 3 referee's information and check the referee submission status in the section "Online Recommendation Form" after settling the application fee. Your referee will then receive an invitation email to login the "Online Confidential Recommendation System" to complete the Confidential Recommendation/Referee Report.
- By hardcopy: You can print Confidential Recommendation Form in the section "Paper Recommendation Form". The completed form should be sent in a sealed envelope by post by either you or your referee directly to our office.
- (v) Payment of application fee
The online application fee is HK$450 for 2020 entry. The application fee, once paid, is not refundable irrespective of whether the application is successful or otherwise.
You can check your application status online after your submission of application and settlement of application fee.
Check Application Status
For application and results notification timeline of the selection exercise for 2020 entry, please check here.
|Telephone||:||(852) 3943 1537 / 3943 8946|
|Fax||:||(852) 2603 5184|