The Pilgrim Pupils
The Theology programme offered by the Divinity School of Chung Chi College (the Department of Cultural and Religious Studies) involves the study of basic elements of Christianity. Students are required to take Biblical Studies, the History of Christianity, Theology, Pastoral Studies, and Christianity and Society. They can also take elective courses offered by the Department of Cultural and Religious Studies and other departments.
- Critical understanding and appreciation of the interpretation of the Bible and the Christian faith
- Knowledge and appreciation of Christian literature
- Understanding of the correlation between the application of Christian beliefs and contemporary life contexts
- Self-reflective attitude on the student’s personal beliefs and values
- Foundation and life-long interest in learning about Christianity
Craft Your Path
The Theology programme has developed into one of the leading programmes in the region, providing theoretical and practical learning in theology that prepares students for ministry and church leadership positions.
If you are interested in this programme, please review the application requirements and deadlines specific to the respective admission scheme to increase your chances of getting accepted.